COVID Questions← Return to Blog
UPDATED JANUARY 2022
Before checking in for your appointment today please read through the questions carefully, and if you answer YES to any please make our staff aware:
· Have you had any of the following symptoms in the past 10 days?
· Have you or any members of your household had a confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19 in the last 10 days?
· Are you or any member of your household waiting for a COVID-19 PCR test result?
· Have you travelled internationally in the last 10 days to a country that is on the government red list? Further info available at:
· Have you been identified by the PHA Contact Tracing Service as someone who should currently be self-isolating or quarantining?
· Do you have any new or worsening respiratory symptoms not already mentioned which suggest you may have a respiratory virus? For example a runny nose, sore throat, difficulty breathing, shortness of breath, congestion, sneezing.
Please also be aware:
– If you are considered to be in a vulnerable group please contact our reception teams: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/people-at-higher-risk/whos-at-higher-risk-from-coronavirus/
– our toilets are restricted use so please brush your teeth & use the bathroom prior to attending.
– where possible attend alone, one other person can attend but only if necessary.
– Please leave any additional belongings at home or in the car.
– Arrive on time for your appointment, if you are early remain in the car until 5 minutes prior.
We appreciate your cooperation in this as we follow guidelines and ensure a safe environment for all our patients and staff.